Digital Data Logger (DDL)
Every TempArmour® Vaccine Refrigerator and TempArmour® Vaccine Freezer includes a high quality certified and calibrated digital data logger (DDL) as we believe it is important that all our customers have the very best equipment possible to effectively manage their vaccines.
The specifications of the data logger options meet CDC and VFC* requirements and are outlined below.
*Attention VFC Providers: Although the vast majority of VFC Programs accept this data logger, check with your VFC Program as some may have preferences for Models that best integrate with their system.
Berlinger Fridge-tag 2L digital data logger:
- Certified, NIST/ILAC standard traceable
- 3 Year ISO 17025 Calibration Certification
- +/- 0.5 C Accuracy
- No software required – for easy use and compatibility with all computer systems
- Large LCD Screen 1″ x 3.75″
- Current, minimum, and maximum temperature displays
- Audible and Visual Alarm for out-of-range temperatures
- Low-battery indicator
- Detachable external temperature sensor, sealed in 5mL glycol bottle
Backup Digital Data Logger
As some of our customers already have their own data logger, we don’t automatically include a second (backup) data logger but customers have the option of ordering a second certified and calibrated data logger with their TempArmour® Refrigerator or freezer.
Accurate Temperature Display
The temperature display on TempArmour® refrigerators and freezers are extremely accurate and is calibrated to the same CDC and VFC requirements as the Digital Data Logger (DDL) that is included with the fridge/freezer.
Accuracy: ± 0.5°C
Display Resolution: 0.1°F/°C
Certification: CE mark, NIST traceable, WEEE
Calibration: ISO 17025